Saturday, June 21, 2008

Pretty N' Punk

June 19, 2008
Thursday
THE BRATZ!



It was once upon a crazy evening when I can’t think of anything but to grab my make-up kit and just imagine what had happened to us. At first Dwayne and Mkeij were laughing at me because like what they’ve said I seems like crazy but boy who do you think were crazier than I do after they followed what I’ve done with myself. heheh

BRATZ Pretty N’ Punk starring:

Mkeij –Karen
Dwayne- Daisy
Monix- Mona

Camera Phone courtesy of:
Karen

Choreographer: :-)
Daisy

Make-up artist:
Mona

Photographer:
Mona

Photo Editor:
Mona

2 comments:

rhon said...

at yan na nga ba ang sinasabi ko.... craziness... hits you once in a while... lol missed you soooo much!!! see you soon!!!! =p

r h o n

redhead

feRn said...

hahaha! buti naman't meron ka nang mga kasamang sira din. hindi ka na mag-iisang tumatawa mon... hahaha!

Pasaway jud! hahaha i could imagine how crazy you are guyz @ cLickers Rizal... Remember? tahahahaÜ